Over the weekend

Phew!

There was a lot of studying and cramming these past couple of days. 
Patrick is going to the promotion board in a couple of hours and we had to spend the weekend putting his "formal" uniform together and reviewing a questionnaire of over 350 pages.

Oh! I didn't tell you, yeah, my husband is in the Army. That is why we live in Kansas. 

WOW! guys, as I am writing this, I noticed there's a frog stuck to the wall in front of me, INSIDE the apartment.
I don't know what to do! We are staring at each other. Being very still. Not making any sudden movements.
I have chills.

I will try to continue my post, as best as I can, without focusing too much on the frog.

So, yeah, the promotion board. I am sending my husband all the luck and love and light that I possibly can at this moment. You can do it babe!!!

Also, we bought a new table, our douche bag of a roommate is leaving and it's taking his with him. Patrick saw the ad on craigslist and picked it out. I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me. Truth is, it's perfect for our little apartment, and it seems pretty unconventional. Husband called it a chess table, because well, he is a chess aficionado who can play excellent games, I'm serious, he is really good and since he is currently teaching me, he said it would be the perfect table to play chess and drink beers on.

I kinda agree with him. The beer part.

Oh, the presidential elections were held in Mexico yesterday. Some idiot won. Yeah, I don't even want to go there.

Here are some pictures from my weekend. Well, only of the table being built, because pictures of study sessions are not that interesting.

That's our friend Josh on the right. Thank you for helping us out!

Final product! Doesn't it give you the whole chess and beer kinda vibe?

A picture of us at IHOP, because we are so damn cute!

The frog!

It has, since then, moved and it is now hiding behind the fire extinguisher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis