Rainbow Brite & Chinese food

Today was one of those days...

or maybe every Friday is one of those days.  You know which days I'm talking about!

Patrick and I have a little custom, every Friday (or if it's a four-day weekend every Thursday) he buys a 12 pack of beer on his way home from work, we drink until we feel a little buzzed, have dinner and then we go to bed, and I'm telling you, we go to bed around 9:00 PM. Yeah... we are so much fun. But I guess it's our own kind of fun. That's why I was telling you today was one of those Fridays.

One of those Fridays when you remember the 80's and watch Rainbow Brite on Netlfix...

Husband was born in the early 80's, I was born a few years after that, 
thankfully we both remembered and enjoyed the movie the same.

eat Chinese take out...

Garlic chicken 

and drink wheat beer that was brewed in MO. We like the local stuff.

It's 9:15 PM, Patrick is now asleep and I'm watching a really good Mexican movie called "Casi Divas" (Netflix y'all!) while talking to my BFFFFFFFFFFF Brenda, but I will tell you guys more about her later on.

This was a Friday post.

Have a great weekend!

x.o.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis